Monday, June 13, 2011

You Can't stop it..

When I really want to do something I'm going to do it. Here is a list of things (grows everyday) that my mom, dad, Gdad and even Gmomma can't stop me from doing. Ya ya I hear you guys “No Julian don’t do that”, but sometimes I just choose to ignore it. You know press some buttons...I get instigating from my Dad ;)

Top Five

1.Roll in goose pooo. – I know what you’re thinking, “Why Julian would you ever want to do that?” Well I like to get dirty. Sometimes I think it’s really funny when Gmomma chases me and gets upset. Problem is she gives me a dag gone bath every time so I choose my goose poo carefully. The bigger poo the better.

2.Chasing Geese. I love to chase dem dang birds. They are so goofy and mean. I don’t like them on my property so I chase them off. Problem is Gmomma thinks I’m going to eat a baby or something. Gmomma! I’m not a killer! It does make me laugh thinking about what Gmomma is saying when I go chase my goofy feathered friends.

3.Swim in the dirty dead fish infested waters. I’m sorry but I can’t be away from my parents. Even when they say “No Julian! Mom and Dad wants some alone time to fish.” You know what I say “Whatever Mom and Dad I’m on my way!” I don’t care if the water is -20 degrees! I’m gonna swim out and laugh as I watch my Mom go crazy.


4.Lick Walls – The texture, taste and shadows are irresistible. I don’t know why my parents just won’t let me do it. Of course they always bicker about it! One day they’ll lick the wall and say, “Oh Joe we are soooo sorry for ever doubting you. This wall taste great!”

5.Escape Fences – This is new favorite of mine to do at Dad’s house. It shows that nothing can stop me in life. I wait for them to turn their backs and I dart out to freedom! Last time dad caught me out in front of his neighbor’s yard barking at Mexicans. I was trying to tell them that I wanted some tacos, but my Spanish is not good (thanks mom) and Dad came out madder than a wet hen! He tried to give me a spanking but I said see ya!

I’ve been thinking about digging holes to add to my hobbies. Cooper has been talking about it for a while now. Apparently he says you can dig all the way to China where we can eat all the bones we want! I don’t know if I believe him though (he’ll say anything to sound cool). Anyways if I want to do something I’ll do it. No one can stop me now. I’ll leave you with one of my favorite songs…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p22Xzq5RzUc

I like to Dance when I win. #winning


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3Xom5XAM4

1 comment:

Betsey said...

And the winner is:
#4.
Seriously.