Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pardon the Hiatus

Ello, Gov'nuh! Gosh, I'm chipper today. Maybe it's because it's Friday eve. Maybe it's because I'm so fresh and so clean,clean (great hook, Outkast). Maybe it's because my aunt brought home this huge plush hamburger, and it's all I can think about.

Ok, so I just lied.. call me a fibber and we'll leave it at that, people. There's something bigger on my brain right now, but I'm having anxiety putting it into words...ok, I'll try, just because this is my blog, and I was told you're supposed to let out your innermost thoughts and feelings on here..so here it goes:.. I'm love sick.

I've only had two boyfriends in my life, but it twas Benson who broke my heart.. just snapped it in half like it was some kind of Alpo treat or Beggin Strip... oh Beggin Strips are his favorite (...be still my heart). Here's a picture of us and our moms at the Mountains in N.C.... our first romantic get-a-way together.. hmmpph (and yes, we had to be supervised, whatever.):



But while I'm on this reminiscent kick, I might as well give a few other shout outs to some very important influences in my life....(in no particular order, might I add).

Mary Jane Winsor



This little wild child is a shat brickhouse. I think her mom puts muscle milk in her food, because she can pin me down in one swoop with her strong, rat-like tail. She's a talker, too. It's like, "I'll have a double tall latte, non-fat milk, hold the mocha java, with two shots of holy-crap-did-you-see-that-bird!" Always gabbing about her mom's escapades and what-not; sometimes I just look at her and I'm like, "M.J., shut your trap and look out the window in silence for 10 minutes.. Gee wizzard." Got mad love for my bittle Mary Jane :)

Guess I could introduce you guys to the doucher, since he does make the Memoirs page frequently. So, ladies and gents.. Cooper Brower.



Don't let this picture fool you; he's like quadrupled in size at this point. He kind of reminds me of a merman--a long, lanky merman who's just been given feet to walk for a day, and he's trying desperately to figure out how to use them. Cooper is about as graceful as an Oregon linebacker. It's almost sad to watch him run or gallop or whatever it is he does. Cooper can annoy me more than the fleas in my butt, but I do have a spot for that little lanksta wanksta in my heart.

Moving on: Bailey Hitson (my grandmother's pet)



Bailey's good at three things: velcroing himself to my g-mama's thigh, yapping at anything that moves and royally pissing me off. That's about it on Bailey.

Annie Bland:



This booger is a mess. We actually get mistaken on the phone sometimes because we sound so much alike. I love her because she taste like vanilla beans, and she loves me because I'm her chocolate supreme! Nothing but good, good things to say about Francis.

Finley Mayfield



Finley is a wee-bit of a titty baby, but it's not something he can necessarily help. Even though he's somewhat of a scardy-cat, he's always shown me a good time whenever I'm invited over to play at his house. We both like the same kind of music, and his kisses always smell like lavendar and linen potpourri. That's a great trait to have, if you ask me.

Forrest Humphrey



My little man. He's got a lot of oomph, and he's super handsome (I gave him some of my swag for less than a buck fifty). He and I became fast friends when the stork dropped him off at my Aunt Ti-Ti's house. I miss him dearly, and need a lot more of his spots in my life.

Harper Powers..



This just kind of breaks my heart... he moved away and lost my number. I miss him and my aunt more than anyone could ever know...


Sam Dowling.



Such a stud and really a fun guy to be around. He knows Atlanta like the back of his left paw. It's always going to be a rowdy time when we're in the pack. He's a stunner, no doubt. He gets all the ladies...I reel them in with my gaydar, he hooks em' for the bait.

Mary Hitson.

Named after my mom, she's scared of flashes so I couldn't put a picture of her up here.. Darn. In fact, she's scared of a lot of things, which is a bit ironic considering she's a Pit Bull. Our favorite hobby is to run-and-run. We chase geese and each other in my pawpaw and nanny's backyard (hahaha--I mean, G-mama and G-daddy). A Cool cousin, I guess. Kind of a dyke though. (Oh well, You can't pick your family!)

I'm going to leave you guys with a stitching that I just finished. Yeah, I know, stitching is for the gays... which I definitely am! So I guess that works out! It's not all that great since I just started, but I'd like to consider this a self-portrait. Whaddya think?!?

No comments: