Wednesday, June 1, 2011

G-mama thinks I might have caught a multiple personality disorder

There's a Chinese proverb that reads, "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names." Now, in my house, this poses quite the problem. The name on my birth certificate is in fact Julian Joseph. However, I literally have a slew of nick-names, each to which I respond (if I feel like it, of course). Would you like to see the list? Ok, Here goes:


1. JuJu
2. Juliana
3. Juicy
4. Joe
5. Julie (pronounced "Hoo-lee")
6. Julio (refer to #5, but with an "o")
7. Sugarshi* (clever, huh?)
8. Monkey
9. Sweetbabyangelprince
10. HooHoo
11. Josie
12. Ju Joe
13. Doodle
14. RahRah
15. Scooter/Scooter Joe
16. Juliana-ja-booty-do


Whether or not I've caught a multiple personality disorder is hard to say, but it is likely. I hear they fly around in the air like a sneeze. There are a few other theories as to why I am the way I am. If you don't know me, you're probably asking yourself, "what does that even mean?" Well, I have Asberger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetititve patterns of behavior and interests. In Lamen's Terms, I'm a brilliant, socially awkward individual with obsessive compulsive tendencies. Mom says it's pretty common... I think she's just saying that to make me feel less scrutiny when in public.

It could be that this particular blog is an introduction, an opening, a prologue, a preamble, if you will, to my oddity and foible quirks and sayings. With that said, I'll keep your thoughts buzzing and leave you anticipating what's to come....

For now,

Julian Joseph

No comments: