Friday, June 3, 2011

Panked and Personificaton

A few things that are troubling me; listen up!:

So, as many of you already know, I go ape-style crazy over any type of light. Every time I waltz into the room, I play Kanye West's "Flashing Lights" in my head as my theme song (just in case you didn't already know the extent of my homosexuality).

Well mom and dad let me go into the woods on a potty excursion and all of a sudden, I see this bright white light, and I'm immediately drawn to it like fat kids are to Klondike bars and clowns. Sooo, I got a little too excited and snapped at my dad..on accident...and here it comes... he panked me. Then mom saw the tiny little scratch on his finger and b/c she's obsessed with dad. wouldn't you know... I'm panked again (hard bc she's got bigger muscles then dad--sad but true story).

I was appalled. How can I get into so much trouble when I'm visiting Big Abe and Grandma Sue? It's my get-a-way haven for crying out loud!!! Needless to say, I sat in the time-out chair for about an hour, pouted and cut my eyes at mom and dad JUST SO THEY KNEW my level of anger and disappointment. Rude.

Might I add, Max swatted at my bottom, and now I think I have cat-scratch fever. Thanks a whole heap you fat feline foul-mouthed fart-fah-nooger. (fabulous alliteration, Joe).

To make matters WORSE, mom couldn't find a sitter for me today since school's out, and I had to go with her to work. I mean, she didn't bring me any puzzles or books; she left my Game Boy at home, and don't I have any snacks to feed my boredom. Mom, you just lost 623 points on that one.

The good news is, I'm going to stay at my G-mama and G-daddy's house for a few weeks while mom and dad move me into my new apartment!!! Hooray! I told them both I wasn't lifting a finger to help, so I'm going to Griffin to stay out of their hair (and get them out of mine..finally).

Enough venting for now. I'll post and let you know how things are on the south side.


A little exit music for your ears... Toodles.

2 comments:

Betsey said...

HooHoo, I am so sorry you had such a bad day. It's just the heat getting to you, making you a little snippy. You come on down to G-mama and G-Daddy's. Everything's gonna be alright.

Mary wants me to tell you that she can't wait to see you! And you know Bailey-he'll be glad to see you, he just doesn't get as excited.

P.S. Nice alliteration.

G-mama

Ali May said...

Julian, I love it. You may have inspired Annie to start blogging. She's not quite sold yet, so keep writing. I love you!