Tuesday, June 7, 2011

P-A-R-T--Y? because I gotta.

Hello loyal followers,

This week is being spent with my g-mama, g-daddy and the other minions that occupy this realm (they shall remain nameless), while Mom gets ready for my big move. I won't lie to you, fans, I'm a spoiled little monkey when I'm in Griffin. My Grand knows exactly whats up when it comes to treating her grandbabies with TLC, and boy, am I ever in need of that (just joshing you, Mom... don't be jelly). However I will say I got into a LITTLE bit of trouble when I decided it'd be funny to roll around in goose poop. I just love to egg those geese on (pun intended--thank you, I'll be here all week... but for real though). G-mama told Mom who then told Dad how I had to get a bath, and I'm really not looking forward to hearing that lecture when they get here this weekend... thanks a whole heap, Grand!


In other news, I'm delighted I get to see my good friend Annie this weekend. Her mom's the jam and hooks up my Mom when we go to the doctor. Really sweet gals, I must say. Because I'm such a people person as yall are all very aware, I like to befriend those who intrigue me.. You know? The ones that aren't so mainstream, normal and boring, because heavens! I know I'm not (and I'm reminded of that daily). So my dear Annie's a little on the emo-ish side, which makes for a great friend to turn to for musical inspirations and recommendations whenever you get the urge to sit in a bathtub full of scissors. Last time I saw her, she had purple hair. There's nothing wrong with purple hair...if you're an 86 year old senior citizen who routinely goes to the tanning, nail & hair salon for the new up-do and free cable to tune into the Home Shopping Network & The 700 Club... just saying (& might I add, I've always admired those old broads for keeping it real..meechums, darlings!) Regardles, Annie's a cool catdog. I've inserted a photograph of Annie so you can put a face to a name... and see what I mean by emo-ish......
















(what a gem!)


I'm just going to go ahead and put it out there... Cooper's retarded. He's the lankiest and weirdest looking son of a bitch I've ever met, and I mean that with the upmost respect. Mr. G's dog, Celine, has a bigger brain than my cousin, and she's a chiwawa. (see below my mentor and hero Mr. G. showing off Celine's enormous brain).














(^ if I could steal every shirt and tie from his wardrobe, I'd do it and leave the evidence that it was me... my diamond couture watch he gave me for my birthday.. or that I bought for myself and said it was from him.)


Ok, well I better get to scootin' since I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying S.O.B. ,but I feel it rings true in the context. Just waiting on that irate text from mom or dad..."Julian, you know your grandmother reads your blog. Why must you be so vulgar?"...And my response, "I learned it from Cooper..."


-Joe



7 comments:

Betsey said...

Oh, Lawdy, I don't even know how to respond, I'm laughing so hard.

MaryClaire said...

haha, me too Mom. he's such a hoot. I didn't realize he had computer privileges at your house? i mean i know he's the golden grandchild, but is it really fair to mary?

Julian said...

G Momma do you think my Blog is a joke! I'm going to jump in the lake and go schwimming if you aren't careful!

Julian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Cheij said...

Julian Joseph! Don't you threaten your G Momma! You better be on your best behavior down there! She is going to give me a full report when I get there Saturday.

MaryClaire said...

correct usage of "there".. proud of you. :)

Ali May said...

blogger needs like buttons. all of this is too much. annie says what up joe, she can't wait to share her new jams with you this weekend!