Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm blue...If I was green I would die.

Like I predicted, Mom and Dad sent me a text at or around 10:30 last night, chastising me for my (what I thought was) witty but somewhat rude post about Cooper...(whatever). I was thinking about posting the convo to the website "text from last night" just because I've always wanted to do that.. or at least say I have.. (of course, the conversation wasn't even close to being sexually explicit & or within the graphic realm of acceptable for the website's already sparkling reputation, so I rejected the initial idea). Anyway, the conversation went something like this (I deleted it out of anger so I apologize if it's not word-for-word):

"Julian. Your father and I are disappointed at the choice language you've been using on your blog. You knew the rules to begin with when we all sat down and agreed to let you do this. Maybe it's time for another sit down to reiterate the rules? We love you-Mom & Dad."

... I know, right? So here was my response:

"Mom & Dad: Maybe you two should stop wasting your "free time" at "work" and do something productive rather than read my blog. Just saying...-Love, Julian."

...Mom's response:

"Joe. I can't even get mad by your witticism considering you get it honestly. Your father, however, is not impressed."

My comment back:

"Tell Dad to quit fussing, sweating the small stuff, making mountains out of molehills, being a grumpy Gus and/or sour Sam, and grab a sense of humor while he's at it.."

I never received anything back. I think Dad's waiting until he sees me to ring my neck.... good thing I can out run him!! (how ya like them apples, Faja!!?)

I'll leave you on this note since I know that I'm in trouble (hopefully it'll put Dad in a better mood!!)

No comments: